Saturday, May 26, 2012

B&W # 2: Nothing more Black and White than Charlie Chaplin


Hello!
Today, I'm gonna share you a black and white mani that was my entry for two nail-art contests I mentioned here. The title said B&W #2 because I've done a unbelievably messy BnW art before, which you can see below (click the pic to jump to the original post). 


And for the nail-art competition entry:


I'm glad this time my black and white has improved. LOL. I took Charlie Chaplin themed design because he's like the legend in black-and-white silent movies, so there won't be anything or anyone more black-and-white than he is. Right? That's why I call this mani: Nothing more black and white than Charlie Chaplin. Hehe.
As you can see, it's not a complicated mani. All you need is white polish for your base, black polish to draw, striping brush to make fine lines needed for the jacket (middle finger) design, and a nail art brush (or toothpick, which is what I used). This is my first time to use my black striper, and I LOVE it!! It's just so easy to use, and helped me a lot finishing the design :D

What do you think of this design? Would you do it on your nails? If you do, please share your interpretation on my facebook page here, and if you like this post, please take time to like it (and pin it, and tweet it, lol). Thank you so much for reading. I'll see you next time :)


Colors used: Etude House Petit Darling Nails WH702 (white), Revlon Black Lingerie (Revlon), V.O.V Nail Art Pen #3 and #4 (black and white striper)




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment