Friday, May 18, 2012

Official!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm officially a nail blogger!
Well, it's still in Beta mode. I still need to add little bit of this and that, but I'll get those done as I'm posting here. It won't do any harm right. Right?

I did my first color-block nails last weekend, and to be honest, I'm happy of how it's turned out. Hehe. The colors were inspired by Shinhwa (a Korean boy band)'s outfit when they're on Hello (Korean variety show). 



Under the sunlight.
I don't know why Blogger is so persistent to make this photo non-landscape.
I tried a few times, but every time always turns like this.. =='
I want to make this mani as tidy as possible. Thus, I tried using tapes at first. However, because the total-dry time is slowly killing me, I decided to freehand them with the polish brush. They will be covered by the silver striping tape anyway. Haha. This is how they looked before the striping tape came to the rescue.


I entered my first ever nail competition with this mani. It was by nailcompetitions on instagram. She does a regular themed competition every week, and last week theme was color-block. So I thought, why not? Hehe. I didn't make it to the final four though. How could I, when the finalists did these amazing mani.

Can you guess which one is the winner? 
And here's my inspiration to close this post. Thanks for reading, and see you tomorrow! ;)

the show is hilarious! Click here to watch it in Eng sub ;)
Colors used: Etude House BL501 (navy), Etude House Petit Darling Nails BL 501 (sky blue), Etude House YL805 (yellow), Pokari 8H (red), Face Shop GR502 (green), Face Shop OR201 (orange)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yay awesome of you to start a nail blog! Love the color-blocking mani, especially the silver strips! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete