Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FTV: Very First Nautical

From the Vault (FTV) is a section where I post stuffs from the past. Some had been posted on my regular blog, A Two Minutes Escape (ATME), which you can visit by clicking the most right page button.


Like what I said in my previous nail-art post, here's my very first Nautical mani which I did on my toes. Hehe


I painted the base color first, then used a toothpick and dotting tools to draw the simple designs on the thumbs, before finally layered the glitters on my ring fingers for accent nails. Then of course top coat, for a glossy look :)

Since this mani came up, the next nail-art post would be it's companion for my Phuket vacation. That's my first ever sponging mani. Stay tuned for that? :D


Colors used: Pokari 8H (red), Etude House BL501 (navy), Etude House Petit Darling Nails WH702 (white), Etude House Petit Darling Nails PK003 (pink), Etude House Luci Darling Fantastic Nails #3 (tiny silver glitter), Etude House Luci Darling Fantastic Nails #4 (tiny gold glitter)


Pin It

1 comment: