Monday, June 11, 2012

24


Okay.. So I'm not gonna show you a nail post yet.. But I will tomorrow, I promise. Hehe.

Yesterday I'm officially 24 y.o. Man, can you believe it?? No, I can't LOL. Well anyway, although there were no parties or similar fancy things, I still had a blast! Especially with the presents I received. Haha. It's not exaggerating to say that those were the best birthday presents I've ever received! XD

Now relax, I won't be blabbering around showing off all the presents. I'll just go with one. And this one, I know you'd like!!

Let me introduce you to my first O.P.I: Green-wich Village and JUST SPOTTED THE LIZARD. My aunt gave me these random pair of O.P.I and that was it, I just got myself the most sought polish from the newest O.P.I collection! For FREE. LOL. Excuse my overrated excitement, I might be earning my own pennies right now, but my polish budget is still on college-student level, so O.P.I surely belongs to the "hardly achieved" brands.

Okay. I'll leave you here with a terrible bottle shot of my first pair of O.P.I. Of course I'll be back with their swatches, but right now, I need to get working on the nails I'm gonna show you tomorrow. Hehe.

In the meantime, why won't you share your first 'high-class' brand of polishes with me in the comments below? What was the brand, which shade, and how you get it. I love hearing your thoughts and opinion, whatever it is :)

Finally as usual, thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time ;)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment