Friday, June 1, 2012

May Haul (picture heavy)


First haul post!! and might be the last in the next couple of months. I'm saving for my August trip to Taiwan, where I'll have access to NARS, Deborah Lippmann, cheaper OPI, and other nail goodies I can't get here. So yeah, I'm saving for a bigger haul which would be totally worth it!! :D

Left-right: Revlon Golden, Revlon Decadent, Face Shop PP405, Face Shop BL602, Face Shop OR201, Face Shop PP401
Face Shop PP405 (vampy dark purple with tiny shimmer) and BL602 (blue-purplish duochrome)
Face Shop OR201 (orange with tiny shimmer) and PP401 (creme pastel purple)
Revlon Golden and Decadent
Revlon Decadent closer shot 
Revlon Golden closer shot
V.O.V Nail Art Pen #4 and #3 (black and white)
Some hand and nail care product:
Watson's Olive Hand Cream, Face Shop Cuticle Oil, Revlon Cuticle Massage Cream
Another back-up brush for cleaning.
It's the cheapest I have bought so far, IDR 7,500 (around  USD 0.7)
So excited I found this pointed Q-tips!!
This one gonna help a lot on cleaning.
I accidentally flooded my nails while testing the black striper. Let's give the Q-tip a test.
Easily cleaned!! :D

So how about you? How many have you bought in May?
Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment