Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Review: Revlon Cuticle Massage Cream


Hi lovelies! Today I'm gonna introduce the one and only cuticle moisturizing cream I have right now, Revlon Cuticle Massage Cream.


Besides its greasy feeling, I had no other complaints for this products. The only thing I need to do is massage my nails for about 15-20 secs each nail, and voila! My cuticles are saved from severe dryness. The cream also soften your cuticles, so you actually can remove some of the dead skins while massaging, which is good. I apply it daily and I can see some improvements on my cuticles. What's more is that you don't even have to afraid the cream will dull your manicure, because it won't, just like the label said. So it's definitely 'safe' to use on daily basis :D

This cream is retailed at a very affordable price, IDR 30k-ish (about USD 3) which is very cheap considering the goods it can give you. Like other Revlon products, you can easily get this cuticle cream in every drugstore retailer around you ;)


Have you tried this product before? What do you use for your cuticle maintenance?
Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time :)


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Moisturizers are so important so me. Otherwise my cuticles would look like dried out prunes lol. I use lotion every time after I wash my hands. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i used this product for years but havent been able to buy in a long time Would love to know if it is available anyway Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also been unable to find anywhere ? Have you had any luck ?

      Delete
  3. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. 러브젤

    ReplyDelete