Friday, June 8, 2012

Swatch: Face Shop OR201


Welcome to my second swatch post. Hehe. Still with Face Shop, today I'd like to show you Face Shop OR201. It's a kind-of sheer orange polish, with subtle orange shimmer. I'm sorry you cannot see the shimmer in the photos. It's so hard to catch since the shimmer is very soft. Oh yes, I said kind-of sheer, because in one coat, you'll have see-through nail-line, but it will gone once you add second coat. I had no problem with the formula. But as I mentioned before in my last swatch post, Face Shop formula thicken really quick. Thinner always comes handy in this kind of situation, but I know some of you just don't like fast-thickened formula. Pictures are two coats without topcoat ^^



Face Shop OR201 is retailed for IDR 30k-ish (about USD 3)

What do you think of this shade? Do you love orange for summer?
Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time ;)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment