Thursday, June 7, 2012

OTON: Fimos and Sticker

*OTON: On the Other's Nails


Today is a bit different, because I'll show you some mani that were done not on my on nails, but on others. Hehe. My guinea pig is usually my cousin. She loves almost all things I did with my nails and often asks me to do hers. Unfortunately though, I'm not good at painting people's nails. I guess that's because: one, I don't have the freedom to maneuver the nails as needed; and two, people's liking is different one to another, what is cool to me, doesn't always cool to them. Painting other's nails is a lot different and I'm sure need lots of practice.

One of my colleagues' hands. She selected the color and the fimos she wants.
One of my colleagues' hands. She also selected the color and the fimos she wants.
My cousin's nails. She also wanted some fimos, and an Angry Bird maniac.
So I added some anger there :P
My cousin's other nails. She wanted the other hand with stickers. Funny really.
But I just followed what my customer wanted. LOL
All of them are very simple mani. Maybe with more practice, one day I'll be confident enough to actually draw something on people's nails. Hehe.

Have you ever painted other's hand? Do you feel that it's more difficult to do too?
Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time ;)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment