Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Euro Cup


As promised, a nail-art post!! Hehe. The vibe for Euro Cup is so high here, so I decided to make some easy nail-art for this once-in-four-year event :D

without topcoat
with topcoat
Well, I wanted to have this done with the tape technique for the infamous crisp lines it gives,
but I never be patient enough for this techniques. so yeah, I ended up free-handed them all. LOL

So.. Do you find the team you're rooting for in this mani?
Or better, could you guess which team I'm rooting for? LOL
Find out which one in the next couple of posts ;)

I'd love to hear from you, so please share your thoughts or suggestions in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time!


Color used: Revlon Black Lingerie (black), Revlon Golden (gold), Face Shop GR502 (green), Etude House WH702 (white), Etude House BL501 (blue), Pokari (red)




Pin It

1 comment: